Paediatric First Aid
Paediatric First Aid course is essential for anyone who works or lives with children; you never know when an emergency may happen and when you will need to use first aid skills to remedy a potentially life-threatening situation.
This course is suitable for anyone who lives or works with children, for example parents, carers, after-school club workers and sports team coaches, helpers and volunteers etc.
The course is suitable for anyone wishing to learn new first aid skills or refresh their existing knowledge. No previous qualifications are needed to complete the training as all basic first aid techniques are covered in detail throughout the course.
- Scene Assessment and Safety
- Responsibilities of a First Aider
- CPR for children and Infants
- How to react in an emergency situation
- Child and Infant Choking
- Bleeding first aid
- Dealing with unconscious Children and Infants
- Febrile Seizures, Epilepsy, Diabetes and Asthma
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Head Injuries